Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrMan

The Bright Future of the Empire

Hello all,

In case you are out of the loop, the community has voted 18-8 in favor of changing Clone Wars to Imperial RP. With that being said, we want to hear everyone's opinions about how the server will be structured. Post your ideas and get discussions going to help make the server a place for everyone. For those who may not want to switch to Imperial, I suggest that you at least give Imperial a chance before you do anything. Everyone will have a hand in making the server, even if you don't like Imperial, it can't hurt to try.

So let's get those discussions going!

Sincerely,

Community Leadership

Inquisitorius Proposal; Purge Troopers can be added later, and Vader would be a leader after the rework, when he becomes playable. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ojIB0VKFkHJUQMQXaxjOKzGA2msz3jL5kHR0vqHILtU/edit

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.

Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. 

The Force shall free me.

Keep the amount of battalions early on limited but let the community decide which battalions they want

Posted (edited)

The Jobs and Load outs

Context and Explanation

Please make sure to actually take the time to read both, there are 1 or 2 tiny bits missing such as weapon paths for the baton, shield and restraints aswell as bodygroup rules and ranks.

Edit: I'd also like to clarify one thing with my suggestion.

ISB Director and Naval Director are NOT like Reg Equivalent, Admiral is

Edited by ♥ ɪɴᴅɪɢᴏ ♥
  • Like 1

DessaixToday at 6:35 PM
For some reason I can’t actually use the forums on my phone, but my one thing is start small. Don’t bring in every battalion, start with a few, maybe even leave out sith for the first bit. Ensure people are working hard in a few battalions before spreading out the playerbase a whole bunch, no spec ops. That’s my opinion
Sincerely

- Washed up Dessaix

2 minutes ago, Grendo said:

DessaixToday at 6:35 PM
For some reason I can’t actually use the forums on my phone, but my one thing is start small. Don’t bring in every battalion, start with a few, maybe even leave out sith for the first bit. Ensure people are working hard in a few battalions before spreading out the playerbase a whole bunch, no spec ops. That’s my opinion
Sincerely

- Washed up Dessaix

Honestly I actually agree with that a fair bit. We could honestly remove the Special Forces sector and maybe just have the 2 Main Forces battalion and just give them a fair few jobs.

The whole Inquisitors thing NGL I would like if we left out of the server, they cause quite a few issues with power differences and honestly overall edginess / power hungry attitudes from people. It'd be easier just with the main Military and Navy. 

Keep the starting battalions to about 3-4. No squads. No suggestions on what battalions though.

I already posted on idea for the set up in the game mode. Here is another idea.

3 high Command

1) Naval Admiral

1) Army General

1) overseeing both. Grand moff

Army

Stormtrooper 

Scout

Naval

Navy crewmen/star fighter corps (they run the ship but also fly tie fighters for their combat duty.)

ISB (Police of the ship)

Inquisitors

Purge 

Purge is an elite unit that works closely with inquisitors. However they should either be limited or have high high standards of entry.

Inquisitors can either be a promotion that Purge can receive or a own unit.

The Inquisitors listen to the Grand Moff out of respect. But they are their own entity. Their job supercede all moff orders. But while there is no Force related situation. They would fall under moff command. Which doesnt mean they listen to the army or naval. 

Scouts and ISB would be the two groups you would potentially qualify to join for your faction unless you want to transfer.

When you join the server you may choose to join stormtrooper or Naval. Stormtrooper as a trooper and Naval ad some low rank insert here.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Striped said:

I already posted on idea for the set up in the game mode. Here is another idea.

3 high Command

1) Naval Admiral

1) Army General

1) overseeing both. Grand moff

Army

Stormtrooper 

Scout

Naval

Navy crewmen/star fighter corps (they run the ship but also fly tie fighters for their combat duty.)

ISB (Police of the ship)

Inquisitors

Purge 

Purge is an elite unit that works closely with inquisitors. However they should either be limited or have high high standards of entry.

Inquisitors can either be a promotion that Purge can receive or a own unit.

The Inquisitors listen to the Grand Moff out of respect. But they are their own entity. Their job supercede all moff orders. But while there is no Force related situation. They would fall under moff command. Which doesnt mean they listen to the army or naval. 

Scouts and ISB would be the two groups you would potentially qualify to join for your faction unless you want to transfer.

When you join the server you may choose to join stormtrooper or Naval. Stormtrooper as a trooper and Naval ad some low rank insert here.

I love the idea of being able to chose Naval or Stormtrooper right off the go, it really opens up more opportunities for new players and attract those who want to play a Naval role. I defo think we should do that.

However, I do disagree with a Scout battalion, I just think it's really unnecessary and overdone.

35 minutes ago, ♥ ɪɴᴅɪɢᴏ ♥ said:

I love the idea of being able to chose Naval or Stormtrooper right off the go, it really opens up more opportunities for new players and attract those who want to play a Naval role. I defo think we should do that.

However, I do disagree with a Scout battalion, I just think it's really unnecessary and overdone.

I concur, Scout Troopers should just be a Stormtrooper class, just like ARF is a Clone Trooper class. You can have tons of variation in specialty in a single battalion.

• Like 1

Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. 

The Force shall free me.

1 hour ago, KingTyrannos said:

I concur, Scout Troopers should just be a Stormtrooper class, just like ARF is a Clone Trooper class. You can have tons of variation in specialty in a single battalion.

Couldn't have said it any better

• Like 1

I would say add DTs and have them guard high ranking fleet personnel like thrawn or Krennic 

21 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

I would say add DTs and have them guard high ranking fleet personnel like thrawn or Krennic 

That would be Nova Troopers not DT

26 minutes ago, Striped said:

That would be Nova Troopers not DT

While DT were used as commando squads, they often also functioned as honor guards, for people like Krennic, Thrawn, and Tarkin. I personally would prefer them over Nova Troopers because they’re more recognizable, and function largely the same.

The Force shall free me.

2 hours ago, KingTyrannos said:

While DT were used as commando squads, they often also functioned as honor guards, for people like Krennic, Thrawn, and Tarkin. I personally would prefer them over Nova Troopers because they’re more recognizable, and function largely the same.

Oh gotcha, didnt realize they were guards.

I would say Nova if you want it battalionized. Dt if you want it squad based.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Striped said:

Oh gotcha, didnt realize they were guards.

I would say Nova if you want it battalionized. Dt if you want it squad based.

Yeah, they mostly do guard stuff in Rebels and other less popular media; I like that suggestion, makes a lot of sense to me. Aesthetically, they’re basically just canon versions of the Nova Troopers, without the colored markings, and with cybernetics.

Edited by KingTyrannos

The Force shall free me.

Yea DTs were Guards For Higher Ranking fleet also Dark Troopers would be a good addition 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kaiser said:

Yea DTs were Guards For Higher Ranking fleet also Dark Troopers would be a good addition 

Yeah, I agree. No doubt, we'll get all the Stormtrooper variants eventually, its really just the starting class lineup that's really debated, also, what Dark Trooper variants are you thinking?

Edited by KingTyrannos

The Force shall free me.

Well if I'm correct there was only one kind of Dark Trooper 

Nice, finally a reason to constantly play again.

CHAMPION, YOO GOT TAE HELP HEAL AZEROTH'S WOOONS, SOME DASTARDLY FUCK IS SNORTIN' AZERITE FROM ME STASH NEARBY, BE A GOOD LADDIE AN' BREAK 'IS FOOKIN' KNEECAPS WILL YE?

Woah, I may be able to play on thr server again since there won't be as much mods!

Also will VIP transfer

"Dude as Adi my player model is THICC af" -Bere 

"Damn right, Looking like a bowl of Padme Amidala" - Jedidiah

3 minutes ago, BigBoiBere said:

Woah, I may be able to play on thr server again since there won't be as much mods!

Also will VIP transfer

Yes

Posted (edited)

I didnt check if this was locked or not but Im still going to say what I wanted to. I say, we leave everything the same but just change the name, then like after the days go by, add more and more battalions. I.E. 501st will stay the same until it was changed into a stormtrooper unit.

Everyone would stay clones for a lil while basically.

Edited by Lagee

I need models. Give me what you think is interesting. Weapon packs as well